Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Shops at Giverny

Museum Shop and Shops at Giverny

Inside the Museum Shop

Words are inadequate to me to describe the wonders there to devour!  Just look for yourself and see how much there was to see and have available to purchase!


There were actually turkeys in the side yard of the house!

A Monet Water Lily painting on display in the Museum Shop.

Gorgeous Delft China

Hand painted glasses

Framed prints available for purchase

More hand painted items


Monet himself



Available prints


Monet at work



Monet standing in his den



Monet in his garden






Outside the shop on the grounds

I have no discernment when it comes to pictures.  I am a visual person, so I take hundreds of pictures and don't know how to cull them.  They all tell a story, so to me, a picture is always worth a thousand words!

Please forgive my weakness!




Inside the shop














It was all so lovely that I could not stop taking pictures.  Everything was eye candy to me, so I hope you won't be bored with the numerous pictures I took.


No comments:

Post a Comment