Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Giverny

Giverny, Claude Monet's Home

 Giverny was my very favorite place of our whole trip to Paris, Brussels, and Amsterdam.  I have divided the pictures into separate segments to share with you.  These are the pictures of Monet's Lily Pond and his home.  It was all so breathtaking to me, although the day was rather overcast.  The pictures still turned out, so I'm happy to share them with you.  If you've not been there, then just imagine yourself walking through the paths around the pond and the garden!  It was delightful!!





The Lily Pond








The Garden in front of Monet's Home





Monet's Home


The den in Monet's home


Monet's Kitchen


Looking out the front upstairs window to his garden from Monet's home.

1 comment:

  1. I have not been there and really enjoyed your pictures - just beaautiful!

    ReplyDelete