Thursday, December 5, 2013

The Real Meaning of Christmas







Jesus is the Gift

 As I have been recuperating from my surgery, I have also been decorating my Christmas tree.  There are so many precious ornaments, so I've decided to blog about them!   I would be remiss not to begin with the reason we have Christmas in the first place, so I'll begin with my nativity ornaments, which are some of my favorites.
Nutshell nativity





Fisher Price Little People creche



Another nutshell with the three kings

This one is from Mexico

This is the back side of the Mexican ornament

Mary, Joseph, and baby Jesus

Love this cross

Jim Shore star

Beautiful stained glass mother and child

This little mirror shows Mary, Joseph, baby Jesus, and the star

Glass cross with nativity

Wooden carved 3 kings from West Virginia
















No comments:

Post a Comment