Thursday, December 12, 2013

Christmas Collections

Christmas Nativities

I have been collecting nativity sets for quite some time, and some years I get them all out and other years not.  I love having them around for decorations and to remind me that Jesus is the reason for Christmas. 

Tiny Nesting Nativity
Nativity made from wire



Copper, Brass, and Mirror Nativity from Mexico
Santon creche from Provence, France
I even like to have a Christmas flag celebrating Jesus' birth.
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid. John 14:27

Close-up of "A" in PEACE
O Come Let Us Adore Him Wreath Nativity
Wolfe Nativity

Keep Christ in Christmas
Peace on Earth, Goodwill Toward Men
For Unto Us a Child is Born

Joy to the World, the Lord is Come!  Jim Shore Nativity Set




No comments:

Post a Comment