Friday, December 6, 2013

Handmade Ornaments

Christmas Ornaments as Art

Last year my sweet and talented daughter-in-law painted these darling little canvas ornaments for me.
They were the perfect addition to my tree!

I especially like this cute Santa.

Because we are a family of artists, I have a few little art ornaments.

Mustard Seed angel

Another year daughter-in-law made these festive pottery ornaments!


They are so unique and creative!


My grandson made this lovely mosaic Christmas tree ornament.

Hand-painted Mississippi ornament
Another cute little Mississippi ornament

Mustard Seed Christmas Tree

Santa artist with moveable arms and legs!



1 comment:

  1. I Have Been Missing Your Blog. Glad You Are Feeling Well Enough To Get Back To Blogging. I Have Always Loved Your Christmas Trees But Now I Will Look Even More Closely. What Great Memories With Each Ornament.

    ReplyDelete