Thursday, November 14, 2013

Home from the Hospital

Recovering at Home Now

Beautiful flowers from my son and his family.

Lambie was with me giving me lots of support after my surgery!


Lovely fall arrangement in cornucopia!

Sister-in-law brought these gorgeous flowers.

Lambie and I are home now and obeying doctor's orders like good girls.  Just wanted to let you all know I made it through and am on the other side now.  Sweet daughter brought me home and has fixed lunch for me.  I'm sure I'll be zoning out here shortly.  She said I asked her last night after my med pump dose, "How far do pigs go under water?"  So, there's no telling what I'll say next.  Thank you all for your sweet thoughts, prayers, and cards. 

1 comment:

  1. So glad you are home and recovering. You are certainly surrounded by beautiful flowers! Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete