Sunday, November 3, 2013

Gorgeous Fall Weekend

AFTERNOON AUTUMN SUN

Riding around my neighborhood I stopped to snap pictures of the late afternoon sun shining through the trees.





Bottle tree shining in the sun!
Mexican petunias still blooming!
Knock out roses don't even know blooming time is nearing its end.
Our purple peppers are flourishing--even better than they did during the summer!


This kitty was relaxing and sunning until I stopped to take his picture!




Piper the Cat stretching and relaxing in the sun!

Just walking around my yard was a splendid display of God's wonder!

Fall decorations showcase their gorgeous colors!




Fall in the south is splendid!





Goodbye Hostas!









Waning Hostas where we remember our Launcelot.

Afternoon shadows are my favorites!



Nandinas prepping for the holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment